Thursday, June 16, 2011

Don't Call It a Comeback

Howdy folks!
It's time again for our family's version of "The Biggest Loser"! Eight weeks to a new you, as the magazines like to say. Who will go for those "rock-hard tasty abs" like our friend L.L. Or perhaps a little off the old gluteous maximus?
My focus this time will be to just keep moving as much as I can. I've been taking a Zumba class lately which is going great because it's free and it's at work, so I don't even have to travel to get there. How's that for minimum effort? Also I made my way back to Shorinji Kempo last week (via the kids class) and I managed not to hurt myself! ;-)

So, who's with me?!


P.S. Let's give a shout-out to K.B. who is new to the Maui Challenge this year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Lucy!
    I've just started spinning classes again this week after a very long break. The only kicker is the 6:00 a.m. wake-up call. So I'm hoping this momentum lasts longer than a week and I can keep it going until we get to Maui. I'll look to L.L's abs for my inspiration. Love that washboard! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete