Friday, May 15, 2009

Halftime Report: The Stats


So I don't have a calendar handy because we're on vacation in FL, but I believe we're about 1/2 way thru the Maui Challenge. My gym attendance has been awesome due mostly to the fact that I am now working entirely from home and not having to drive around anymore. Finally, I have even more hours in the day to devote work hours to personal pursuits!! So week before last I made it to the gym 5 times and last week was 4. I was quite happy with that and could really feel a difference in my muscles. I've also managed to keep the 3 pounds off that I have lost (which really means I'm about where I should be before I reached maximum density!).

That's all for now because the beach is beckoning me which means I'll have a trial run of donning a swimsuit. Wish me luck!

p.s. I'm also in a good mood after watching the Houston Rockets take the Lakers to a Game 7.
After watching the incredible athleticism of Luis Scola and Aaron Brooks, I'm almost inspired to go out and shoot some hoops. Almost...

No comments:

Post a Comment